Due to the ongoing situation with the Covid-19 outbreak, we have took the difficult decision to cancel ALL current bookings for our charity caravans. At present the caravan sites are closed, however even if they open later in the season, we are unable to deep clean the vans after each stay. We are not prepared to put our families at risk, therefore we will not accept any further bookings for this year.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may course.
Families who had booked one of our caravans for this season, will be given priority for next years bookings.